Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

L-1 Visa, but you have to work at a foreign branch for at least 1 year. It's the path some family members and coworkers have taken.

Some of the larger top companies in the U.S. will accomodate that and set you in the Irish or Canadian offices for a year, but you have to be good :)

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact