Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

As easy or hard as any skilled tech immigrant from anywhere else. We are all in the same boat and I am not aware of any special agreements between Europe and US in terms of easy transfer of skilled migrants (as Canadians have under NAFTA). So you a) study in the US and get in line for H1B b) work for a multinational in Europe and get transferred to US on L1 visa c) If you are a well published researcher, O1 will be good but it is very difficult to obtain.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact