Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

A B-1 might be appropriate for what you describe but you could not be paid by the US company while here. And, working remotely for a US company is not an impediment to getting a TN with this company.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact