Minted’s mission is to enable the design independence of both consumers and artists around the world, and the company is a platform for the strongest emerging artists in the world to be seen and discovered. We aim to build a lasting brand representing the most commercially successful design community in the world.
I've been at Minted for four years and this year I've taken responsibility for data engineering at the company. I'm looking to expand my team to help us build real-time pipelines, recommendations, machine vision projects, and more. Reach out to me if you're looking to join a small team at one of the most diverse and surprisingly technical ecommerce companies in the Bay Area.
Responsibilities for the role -
* Design and implement scalable streaming data pipelines processing hundreds of millions of transactions a day
* Architect and build data warehouse providing near real-time data to a variety of client systems
* Implement robust ETL scheduling framework using open-source schedulers and tools
* Lead projects developed in collaboration with other engineers within and outside of Analytics group
* Guide other team members on best practices in Data Warehousing and coding
* Work in a dynamic, agile, startup environment managing multiple high-impact and high-visibility priorities simultaneously
Feel free to email me with questions at email@example.com