APPLY HERE: https://www.tintup.com/jobs?lever-source=hackernews
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join our small 30-person team. We offer a competitive compensation package, and have a flexible remote work policy.
Over 5,000 brands use TINT to power their content marketing. We are proudly profitable, not dependent on investor funding. Every Friday we work on hack projects that we think will push the business forward. Our current stack is Backbone, Rails, MySQL, and AWS.
* on the positions: https://www.tintup.com/jobs?lever-source=hackernews
* on TINT company culture: https://www.tintup.com/about
* on a few of our customers: https://www.tintup.com/clients
* on what it's like to work here: https://instagram.com/tint/
BENEFITS (besides the competitive salary and equity...)
* TEAM TRANSPARENCY - We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates. Even cofounder meeting minutes are sent to the team.
* FLEXIBLE REMOTE WORK - We have a flexible remote work policy that allows employees based in San Francisco to work remotely for extended periods, and for engineers to join us remotely full-time.
* PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - A monthly stipend and program designed for self-improvement. Every month, we individually choose goals to accomplish and are given a stipend to accomplish them.