Stop wasting your talent placing ads, working in finance or building yet another social networking app, join us to improve healthcare in America.
The systems we build help millions of American afford their medications and bring transparency in the complicated space of pharmacy benefits.
We like simple and robust systems and we need people who first write code for their peers. In the perfect world, you're a UNIX philosopher and Pythonista, fluent in SQL (we love PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy) and you've abused public cloud APIs (we use AWS). We're very team-centric and while you'll have the opportunity to work on your own, you should be kind, have good communication skills and a sense of humor.
- 3+ years of coding under your belt, be it open source or commercial
- Python experience
- RDBMS (we use PostgreSQL but a decent exposure to any SQL system is good)
- Experience with version control, ticket systems, code review
- Experience with Linux/Unix (you know your way around a shell)
Nice to have:
- Experience building and working with APIs and web apps
- AWS experience (we use EC2, S3, SQS, Redshift, RDS, VPC)
- Experience with SQLAlchemy, Pyramid (or Django, Flask)
Email me (CTO): firstname.lastname@example.org