Microsoft’s Windows and Devices Group (WDG) Security Assurance team is responsible for securing a variety of core operating system features and devices used by over 1B customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic developer to join a newly formed team that will work with engineering teams across WDG, helping and driving their security needs and promises.
- 3-5 years of experience developing production-ready native code (C/C++);
- Experience debugging and triaging security issues, both user and kernel space;
- Basic understanding of software security concepts and exploitation techniques;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Ability to learn and onboard in a new technology quickly;
- Good cross-group and interpersonal skills, and ability to adapt quickly;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply please send a resume/cv and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org