|I'm curious about the details of the usual working day for different professions/positions (not necessary technical).|
Examples of professions/positions: UI Designer, CEO, Sales, CTO, Welder, Trader (online/offline), Recruiter, System developer/administrator, Web developer, Civil Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Teacher, Professor, Astronaut... Anything.
Profession/position: Web developer - full time, remote - <50 employees organization.
- Wake up & prepare myself.
- Join a 10~15min call with my team (3 Developers, 1 Manager, 1 Designer).
- Start working on assigned issues, usually for 1~4hours.
- Catching up with emails/team conversations.
- Reviewing other developers patches.
- Repeat until calling it a day, usually 7~8 hours with 1 hour break.