|Full-Time Bioengineer in San Francisco|
Indee Labs (YC W17) develops hardware for gene delivery. Our focus is on gene-modified cell therapy development and manufacturing. Gene-modified cell therapies are the most effective platform for patients with advanced disease. Nobody, however, knows how to reliably manufacture gene-modified cell therapies at scale.
We are seeking a bioengineer to join the team full time in San Francisco to accelerate the development of our microfluidic gene delivery platform. Indee Labs is a member of Cicada Innovations & NSW Health Ignition Health (Australia), IndieBio, Y Combinator and QB3@953.
• Primary human cell culture
• Mechanical Engineering (e.g., AutoDesk Inventor)
• Scientific Computing (e.g., Python)
• Masters or PhD with industry experience
• Demonstrated research track record
• Ability to work independently and lead others
• Ability to manage a small lab
• Background in entrepreneurship
• Located in the Bay Area
• Work authorised in the United States
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.