Come join Iterable. We're 54 people bringing the growth hacking tools that consumer internet companies like Google/Twitter/Facebook build internally to other large-scale companies. We aim to build the best user growth engine on the planet.
Our team is from Twitter/Google/Palantir/Salesforce/CMU/MIT/Harvard/UC Berkeley, and one of our top-level goals is to build a uniquely fun and growth-oriented company culture. This is an opportunity to join a super-fast growing startup, in a huge market and with a great team, while it's still early.
If you're interested in coming on board, you can help with some challenges we face:
- Scale our messaging API
- Design and write performant, asynchronous interfaces
- Write software to build machine learned user models
- Make data visualizations for our email and user data
- Design an immutable deployment infrastructure for our platform
- We are all very focused on self improvement
- Our company has egalitarian and transparent values (work when you want, on what you want)
- We are chill & empathetic people
- The company is completely transparent
- Play Framework