BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty.
Backend Engineers at BloomReach own and lead the design and development of our core technology components that serve over 20% of e-commerce users in U.S.
A few of our latest Bangalore-based projects:
• Product Search for billions of interactions and millions of products
• A Distributed, highly scalable content indexing system
• Real time auto-complete system
• Got yourself a B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
• Built software solutions for 2-6 years dabbling in backend first languages, such as C/C++, Java, Scala, Python.
• Loved designing and analyzing applications end to end, which communicate with each other via services and APIs
• Used map-reduce or large-scale data processing (e.g Hadoop), Linux serving systems, databases
• Maintained distributed systems at significant scale in a production environment.
• Have fun stories of how you broke systems (and how you then fixed them) :)
• Brownie points for being an Open Source contributor.