We are looking for a software engineer with some hardware / electrical engineering background for a position at an Apple research and development lab.
- Develop data visualization software to analyze data from various test and metrology systems
- Create and implement multiple metrology systems for product testing and characterization
- Maintain a database and create schema to store reliability and characterization data
- Investigate reliability/performance gaps and participate in failure analysis with other engineers to identify the root cause
- Bachelors or masters in engineering with at least 2 years of work experience
- Experience with multiple languages such as Python, Java, MATLAB, C#, Objective-C, and Swift
- A strong computer science background with knowledge of various design patterns and a drive to write clean and modular code
- Experience building the software framework and architecture for multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of LabVIEW
- Background in electrical engineering or experience working directly with hardware and a strong drive to learn
- Experience with statistical analysis techniques
- Analog circuit analysis and design knowledge
- Experience with measurement systems for electrical or optical characterization or other metrology systems
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
I have dropped a message on Linkedin.