We're building a communication hub for manufacturers and retailers, so that they can exchange all kinds of information related to the goods being traded. This hub is gradually taking over all other communication methods such as Excel/FTP/Email/Dropbox towards Cloud/Mobile. Having possession of the data also allows for new products to be created, such as BI. We're aiming for scale of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of manufacturers.
We're looking for a principal engineer, a prolific coder who also knows when to slow down and go over things with a fine-tooth comb. It's an end-to-end engineering job - from studying the current user workflow, to modeling the new workflow, to creating new design and coordinating it with rest of the team, to coding, and then to verifying that the new workflow lives up to its mission.
There is no shortage of work:
- E-Commerce integration
- EDI integration
- Mobile development
- Interaction design
- Generating print material
- Payment processing
- User analytics (for our customers to track *their* customers)
- Email campaign orchestration and tracking (ditto)
- Data visualization (ditto)
- C# business logic
- Modern web front-end, greenfield, likely React or Vue.js
- Opportunities: A huge area of responsibility. Pick two if you dare.
- Family-friendly: Sane hours, generous vacations.
- Benefits: Health.
- Financial security: Enough pay so you don't have to worry about it.
- A stake in success: Meaningful stock option grant. Really.