For full job description go to http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/us/index.shtml and look up for req : 83961BR
I'm staffing up a new team and need motivated, scrappy, creative folks who can think strategically, love shipping quality products that solve real problems for developers and have a strong outcomes-oriented interest in AI, ML, Chatbots, Developer Marketplaces and/or AR/VR. Below is some of the Job Description:
Something big is happening at IBM. We’re building an entire organization for developers, by developers, and we need passionate Product Management professionals with a strong interest in solving real developer problems in order to be successful. Watson Developer Labs is a new team within this organization built for the threefold purposes of 1. Strategically creating the next generation of IBM products, platforms & experiences developers love, 2. Enhancing the simplicity and usefulness of existing Watson-led IBM platforms, and 3. Delivering useful tools for our Developer Advocates to leverage in their community engagement and training efforts.
This is a position for self-directed product managers who think strategically, who want to build the next generation of IBM platforms & services that developers love, and who don’t mind getting scrappy & technical to get the job done.
Successful candidates for this role will initially own one of the following three Offering areas:
What you’ll do:
● Define product vision and strategy
● Leverage data driven market research efforts
● Determine IBM’s uniquely differentiated value proposition
● Develop a go to market strategy
● Build and lead cross functional teams from relevant IBM business units
● Create product/platform road-map and deliverables
● Ship amazing products for developers
● Iterate using continuous delivery & feedback loop best practices