Make a difference with technology: specifically, by fixing healthcare. We're building a real-time data network that allows getting health data from anywhere to anywhere in close to realtime. We roll up this data in a clean RESTful API that developers use to build apps that make peoples' lives better.
We have a whole pile of hard problems, and a team of smart, passionate people that love working on them. We like to work iteratively in small teams, and to give people autonomy and ownership to solve those problems.
Some of the things you'd be working on:
- Mapping, modelling and indexing the world's healthcare data
- Scaling and optimizing our APIs
- Modelling human health
- Scaling our ingestion pipeline
- Data engineering and building tools for data science
- NLP and Classification
- Extracting healthcare data from a wide variety of unstructured, unclean formats
- Building intuitive UIs to allow users to find and share their health data
- Full Stack Engineer (node.js, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ)
- Frontend Engineer (node.js, React, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Machine Learning Engineer (node.js, Python, Kafka, Cassandra)
- DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Docker, Mesos)
The process: a quick phone screen, a screen-share technical interview, then an onsite to meet with the team and pair with someone on a problem.
We'd love to hear from you even if you don't "fit" one of the job specs -- we hire for people, not roles. Contact us at email@example.com -- we're nice!