What are your favorite tech podcasts ? (anything related to startups, coding, vc, marketing in startups, design etc...)
- The Ruby Rogues - https://devchat.tv/ruby-rogues
- Complete Developer Podcast - http://completedeveloperpodcast.com
- Coding Blocks - http://www.codingblocks.net/category/podcast
- The Bike Shed - http://bikeshed.fm
- The Changelog - https://changelog.com/podcast
- Hanselminutes - http://hanselminutes.com
- Developer on Fire - http://developeronfire.com
- Software Engineering Daily - https://softwareengineeringdaily.com
My pick is - GRSIOGR - http://giantrobots.fm/
 - https://www.reddit.com/r/ruby/comments/5aokv7/what_happened_...
Some I listen to regularly include:
- Full Stack Radio - http://www.fullstackradio.com
- SERadio - http://www.se-radio.net
- The Changelog - https://changelog.com
- Ruby Rogues - https://devchat.tv/ruby-rogues
- The Laravel Podcast - http://www.laravelpodcast.com
- Bread Time - https://breadtime.simplecast.fm
Other good podcasts I listen to:
- .NET Rocks
- Coding Blocks
- Programming Throwdown
Startups For the Rest of Us
Just seems it's 3 guys complaining the Mac isn't like it used to be for 2 hours every week.
The real good stuff comes when they talk about programming, gaming, and cars, which happens every episode. They also had a good interview recently with Chris Lattner that is worth the listen.
I like the SANS Internet Storm Center daily podcast because it's short, to the point, and gives just enough detail that I can use to follow up on if I need/want to. I listen to some BSD Now episodes that sound interesting. I previously liked TechSNAP but had to quit listening after they recently changed hosts.
They had around 15 episodes where they discussed books with their authors, for example:
- RR Book Club: Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns with Kent Beck
- RR Book Club: Understanding Computation with Tom Stuart
- RR Book Club: Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture with Martin Fowler
- RR Book Club: Refactoring Ruby with Martin Fowler
Another cool thing was picks at the end of each episode https://github.com/ryanburgess/ruby-rogues-picks
Software Engineering Radio - http://www.se-radio.net
FLOSS weekly - https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
The Amp Hour - http://theamphour.com
- The Indie Hackers Podcast (hosted by me!)
- Daily Tech News Show: http://www.dailytechnewsshow.com/
- Tech's Message (UK focused): http://www.natelanxon.com/podcast/
- PacketPushers Network: http://packetpushers.net/series/weekly-show/
- BBC's Click Podcast: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p002w6r2/episodes/downloads
Recode Replay 
The Changelog (as you mentioned) 
Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots 
Those are a few that I listen to regularly. I have too many podcasts (but I have a feeling I'll pick up some more from this thread...)
Dot Net Rocks - https://www.dotnetrocks.com/
Startups For the Rest of Us - http://www.startupsfortherestofus.com/
Bootstrapped Web - http://bootstrappedweb.com/
I've also started listening to Go Time: http://gotime.fm. The hosts are good, and deeply involved in the Go community, so they always get really excellent guests.
Release Notes — the business side of being an indie dev: https://releasenotes.tv/
They don't really cover programming/engineering topics, but it's fun to listen to.
Anything nerdy is welcome!
I really like their perspective.
Not So Standard Deviations
New Books in Mathematics
Ask an Astronomer
software engineering daily
soft skills engineering