- Golf, what does it do for you?
- How does your golf game hold up next to Tiger’s?
- What has enchanted you the most from serving in this office?
- In this fatherless world, where did you learn to love?
- Are you ready to call yourself the ‘comeback kid’?
- You definitely have some impressive accomplishments….And more than a lot of presidents who manage to get reelected. My question is, is it enough?
- Have you given up on the Republicans?
- I’m wondering if you think that [Republican presidential candidates are] uninformed, out of touch, or irresponsible?
All actual questions press asked Obama:
But limiting who can attend is only a move to signal they don't want hard questions and if you ask them you get banned.
It's not that some of the press was excluded, it's not that only "trusted" media was invited, it's that they agreed to not even report on what they talked about or who they met with. I think private meetings with no mention of them and reporting based on this as if they arrived to it by themselves and not were instructed by the administration is much cozier relationship than just being invited or not invited in one briefing.
The guidelines ask us
Please don't insinuate that someone hasn't read an article. "Did you even read the article? It mentions that" can be shortened to "The article mentions that."
(yes yes, there have been reasonable questions from the Skype seats too)