Carousell is a mobile-first, peer-to-peer marketplace app that makes buying and selling on the internet inspiring, social and super simple.
For Engineering Manager position, I'm looking for someone who can:
- Be actively involved for guiding the engineering technical strategy, make strategic decisions and clearly communicate high level strategy to our team members in order to lead Carousell Engineering to work better and more efficiently in bringing great features to our users faster
- Continuously inspire and mentor our team of Engineers to grow in their careers and professional development
- Be able to clearly communicate technical details to non-technical members of our organisation in a manner that is easily understandable
- Communicate the roadmap, scope and risks of your projects, and lead the delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines
- Be able to stay on top of the bleeding edge of technology and know how to assess a new tech and how it may help Carousell Engineering improve our work and our product
- Anticipate headcount needs and work with the recruiting team to attract and retain high quality engineering talent for our organisation
If you are interested, please email your resume or ask questions directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have positions for Software Engineers (Front-end, iOS, Android, Back-end, Data), Data Engineering Manager, etc. Please check them out at http://careers.carousell.com.