A bit about us:
Phaxio is a simple, yet powerful, faxing API (you heard that right, faxing). We power small companies from places like YC and Techstars to major banks and Fortune 100 companies.
Who we're looking for:
As a full stack developer at Phaxio, you will be working with a variety of technologies on the front and back end. We recently rewrote our API in Rails and just rolled out a whole new look and feel.
On an average day you might find yourself:
- Updating chef recipes to deploy a new service
- Working to add a new feature to our Rails web dashboard or the flagship API
- Tweaking our packer or vagrant development setup to optimize dev time for other engineers
- Using Wireshark to diagnose issues with one of our carriers
- Improving fabric scripts we use to automate our infrastructure on AWS
- Answering a technical support ticket that involves a feature you created
- Work on an open source library that helps developers or even non-technical end-users integrate with Phaxio
After a brief conversation to make sure that we're all on the same page, we'll send over an interesting issue for you to diagnose and solve. Nobody looking over your shoulder or breathing down your neck :)
If you're interested, send an email to howard at Phaxio.com
If you're interested at working with Phaxio, drop me note!