- The console interface needs work. The "click on text to link to it" thing is making it very hard to select stuff. Line numbers on the left are useless for a log, timestamps would be much more useful. (Also please add ANSI color support!)
- Artifacts view is awkwardly empty. Instead of the artifact name being a link, there's a separate download button.
- I have a GH project linked to my various build-master jobs. Why is the "commit" column empty?
- Build -> Changes -> The commit column shows the commit; with Github integration it could use a link to the actual commit on GH itself.
- "Duration: A few seconds" is not helpful for builds <1 min long. If your build takes 4 seconds average and one build takes 33 seconds, that should be immediately visible.
- I can't immediately see which builds were recently triggered and when from the main view. Regression from the legacy main view.
- Bug: "Display the log in a new window" -> the log is being sent as text/html instead of text/plain
Thanks for your work.
I think there was a regression introduced sometime before beta 12 that meant that commit messages were not displayed on the Activity, Branches and Activity tab. Do you find it is empty with all runs or just the first run of a newly detected branch?