Capsule is a healthcare technology company reconnecting medication to the healthcare system. We are rebuilding the $425bn pharmacy industry from the inside out – the things you see and the things you don’t see.
We're currently planning our architecture for pharmacy operations so our pharmacy team can handle a thousands prescriptions and deliveries per day.
We are seeking a Software Engineer with a generalist/fullstack orientation to join our development team in NYC.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any information and links you think will be useful.
At Capsule you will:
* Work at any levels of our stack that you want: React, Swift, Python (Django), Postgres, Node
* Influence architecture, tooling, process, and culture at a small but growing engineering shop
* Build things that meaningfully improve peoples’ wellbeing
List of things we'd like, but in general we're looking for smart people:
* Breadth in different skill areas related to web development
* Built db-backed RESTful APIs for commercial projects (Python/Django = awesome, but also relevant if it was in another language)
* Experience setting up a web development environment & architecting a web app from scratch
* Set up production environments in AWS
* Good grasp of TDD & CI principles