With our market-proven enterprise proximity platform, customers can Track the key people, places, and things that matter to them, Determine proximity and intent, and Act to drive business value. We turn the increasing mobility of the enterprise workforce and the connected nature of the Internet of Things into a business asset, converting vast amounts of location and sensor data into understandable analytics and targeted action.
In this position you'll have the opportunity to design and develop novel approaches to data collection, distribution, monitoring, inference, and action related to location and proximity data.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop software solutions having the lowest latency, highest throughput, and greatest flexibility while maintaining system simplicity
- Test function and performance at every stage of design and every level of integration
- Document designs and system performance
- Discover what's possible in addition to delivering what's needed
- Experience with distributed systems
- Multi-year experience in our technology stack items, where appropriate
- Experience with mapping and Geo-oriented processes.
- Go / Golang, gRPC, REST API
- InfluxDB / Time series database, DGraph / Graph database
- Joyent Triton, Docker