- Yes, there is such thing: console opens on a modal, but it would not be changed in the nearest future in Cloud Commander, anyways console(https://github.com/cloudcmd/console) could be used independently to build a fork from cloudcmd dependencies which are mostly located on npm. I can help with it but I have no time to do it myself. It is a good idea about picking file names or paths (Ctrl+Enter, Ctrl+[, Ctrl+]). Actually you already can paste path to current directory with Ctrl + P, but using this hotkeys would be more convenient.
- You right about menu. It is a simplest possible component https://github.com/coderaiser/menu-io, anyways it could be improved, pull requests are welcome.
- Num+ and Num- and Alt+Left/Right fixed in v5.7.6 (https://github.com/coderaiser/cloudcmd/releases/tag/v5.7.6)
- I can not reproduce Page↑/Page↓ bug, maybe it is related to screen size? What screen resolution do you have?
- I'll think about dead key, looks like it should be handled separately.
- It is strange, I can't reproduce feedback button bug either. What browser and OS do you have? Could you look at Network Panel and Console of Developer Tools of your browser? Is there something red?
As for Page↑/Page↓: 1680×1050 here. Could reproduce it in both Firefox and Chrome.
As for dead keys: It may require rethinking input handling, depending on how you're doing it currently. Input is usually on two different levels: Key presses and text input. While you usually cannot reliably turn the former into text and cannot get a pressed key from the latter (could also have been an IME or multiple keypresses), you usually should be able to handle a key press (for opening the console) and not have it result in state changes for text input handling (which would be required for input on the console).
Feedback button now works, but didn't for me when I wrote that comment either on Firefox or Chrome on Windows 10. I didn't consider checking the dev tools, though, sorry. But seems to be resolved now.