Native Instruments is a leading manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing. Our mission is to develop innovative, fully-integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. We push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
We're looking for people with both the left and right brain fully engaged – exceptional individuals with strong analytical minds and a passion for music and technology.
- Python Developers to build & maintain highly reliable and scalable API’s to be consumed by our music production and DJing applications.
- C++ Developers to help us evolve our MASCHINE, KOMPLETE, and TRAKTOR software.
- Mobile Developers (iOS) work in our Los Angeles office with our team bringing the highest quality music creation and performance experiences smartphones and tablets.
- QA Automation Engineers to help us strengthen the automated tests across our whole product portfolio.
- Linux loving System Administrators to administer and improve our network and server landscape.
Find out more and apply here: