- It would be nice to be able to look up companies by CIK instead of just ticker.
- You should support share class delimiters in nyse tickers like BRK.B instead of BRKB
- The chart on the first tab is not split adjusted but the chart on the second tab is but it is not called out anywhere. Check CBB to see a recent example.
- The 'stock price' indicator is not in the list of possible indicators but is in the text box by default.
- The 'share price' indicator shows 'no data to display'.
- There is a typo in the terms and conditions for line 7: "netowrking"
Overall this is a nice resource for quickly looking at fundamentals.
One piece of feedback for the charts: being able to see the % up/down (over the dates selected) not just prices would be helpful.
For example: in the case of comparing two stocks (or a stock to an index) performance YTD, seeing just prices doesn't mean much, % change (eg +5% vs +10% YTD) is what is being compared.
You've basically done all of the leg work for someone to start experimenting! Amazing work and I hope you can monetize this.