Privacy.com is a new way to transact w/o giving away your personally identifiable information (PII) or credit card number. We've raised from top tier investors and have traction- several million dollars in transactions since launching our public beta earlier this year. We're a small team, looking to add a few more engineers. Your work would be meaningful and impactful to the success of the company.
Current technical challenges:
- Building out mobile/web features as fast as our growing customer base demands
- Improving our browser extension checkout detection and auto-fill accuracy towards 100%
- Applying learning algorithms towards towards detecting anomalous behavior and preventing fraud
- Improving our real-time, high availability infrastructure
Skills we're looking for:
- A solid background in algorithms, systems, and design
- Pragmatism - someone who considers the balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- A can-do mentality, with the willingness to wear a sysadmin or devops hat when necessary
Perks include competitive salary and early employee stock options. If you're interested drop us a line at jobs@. No need for resumes; just send us a bit about you and a link to your Github or similar.