Karius is bringing the genomic sequencing revolution (NGS) to infectious disease testing. We are a well-funded team of engineers, biologists, analysts, doctors, and more that collaborate together. Our office has a remarkably positive atmosphere. We are a startup where you can make significant contributions but still keep things relaxed and low-stress.
When was the last time the system you built saved a life?
You leverage significant experience in one or more of these areas but you have the opportunity to work across them
* Front-End: TypeScript, React, CSS, and work well with designers
* Devops/Operations (Building pipeline infrastructure, Docker, AWS, terraform/CloudFromation Postgres, MySQL, DynamoDB)
* Backend Web Engineer: C#, Database schema modeling, REST APIs with Swagger documentation
* Pipeline Engineer: Bioinformatics experience. Experience with a strongly-typed language (F#, Scala, Haskell, Rust, OCaml, Flow/TypeScript2) or experience with statically typed languages and appreciation of strong-typing.
* Analysis: Experience with bioinformatics analysis and Python
Is there an e-mail we can respond to?