At Bound Round, we help traveling families find, review and book tours, activities and excursions. We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup that’s been doing this for over 4 years now, with no signs of slowing down. This is an on-site/local position, but there will be opportunities to work from home.
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle - planning, strategy, brainstorming, development
- Be empowered to create change. We’re always open to doing things better and your voice will be heard.
- Help us scale as the company grows. Architecture, stability and scalability are important to us. Help us get it right.
- 2+ years shipping web applications to production
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with integrating and consuming third-party APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Ability to write elegant, readable code
- Attention to software development fundamentals
Contact me, Donovan, at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter if interested!