Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We’re looking for Software Development Engineers with broad experience and interests who thrive in fast paced start-up like environments. In this role, you will be a part of the Concept Engineering team that brings in new ideas and delivers high-fidelity proof of concepts. Responsibilities include:
* Actively participate and lead concept development and design ideation as part of a small team
* Rapidly build and iterate on polished, high-fidelity prototypes that express design intent, using the best and most appropriate tools and techniques for the task
* Develop functional prototypes to prove and sell concepts to development teams and senior leadership
* Partner with other teams to ensure that our techniques and technologies translate through to shipping products and services
* Be able to work creatively through and around perceived limitations and/or challenges imposed to create delightful experiences for customers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!