SimpleLegal (https://www.simplelegal.com) is enterprise SaaS for in-house legal departments. We keep legal vendors, matters, and expenses organized. We're Salesforce for the Legal Dept. We're pre-Series A because our customers fund our growth by paying us.
- Senior Customer Support
- Implementation Manager
- Front-End Engineer
If you're interested, send me an email. It's my HN username at SimpleLegal.com.
* SENIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT *
We are looking to fill a Senior Customer Support role. This person will work with our customers as well as with law firms to ensure that they are happy customers who refer us to more happy customers.
Bonus points if you're currently a paralegal or on the billing team at a law firm.
* IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER *
You're comfortable working with messy data. You might be an Excel guru or maybe you even write some basic scripts.
You have excellent project management skills and can track multiple stakeholders and multiple deadlines.
* FRONT-END DEVELOPER *
You believe that enterprise software can be great. You want to build software that people use every single day.
- Has a strong interest and at least some ability in designing and implementing great, consistent UX/UI.
- Comfortable with pushing us toward a single front-end framework
- Comfortable with a Django, Postgres, Redis, JQuery, and a mix of other JS libraries stack
- Experience working with older versions of popular frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)