Let's say you're a freelance photographer/yoga teacher/designer/etc. How do you keep your business running in an organized way? That's what we do.
* Automated Testing: Write code to automate our test suite. - Capybara would be nice (we're a Ruby shop). Selenium/Cucumber is also fine.
* Manual Testing: Find bugs, sometimes help kill them with fire, and then drink beers with your team about how bug-free 17hats is.
* Lead by example
- Solid written and spoken English, mostly the curse words
- You want to work in a startup (a.k.a. a place that works hard and plays hard)
- Experience with automated test tools (Selenium/Capybara)
- You can query things and update them if necessary (MySQL/Postgres)
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to create clear and concise bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce
- We'll pay you more than what you're making now. Sometimes a lot more.
- Work from home occasionally
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch stipend/ Free beer fridays
- Equity in 17hats
- Occasional travel to America
Does this apply only to Bulgarian candidates? Somehow it's hard to imagine you're willing to pay more than a western salary (40-50k euro per year) for a QA Engineer in Sofia.