Sqreen's mission is to provide robust security layer to help developers protect their web applications against weaknesses. We develop solutions that combine instrumentation, defensive algorithms and machine learning. Our dashboard displays detailed information about the security of every sqreened application.
We are recruiting new engineers to join our team to help porting Sqreen to all environments and ship our incoming products:
- C gurus with a strong PHP background (or the opposite!),
- low level Java experts, who like Java internals, such as bytecode manipulation,
- a great devops to manage our Docker / AWS / CI as well as high RPMs APIs frontends,
- developer evangelist to share Sqreen love accros the world.
We are obviously looking for great developers, and you don't need to be a security nerd (but you will learn a lot about it here). Therefore we also have a position for a Web security expert:
- Web hacker, with great knowledge of frameworks attacks and browsers defenses
Our code runs inside our customers' applications, which is a challenge for reliability and efficiency.
We have a cool and modern stack based on Docker, AWS, Mongo, Flask & React, and we do full continuous integration. We are passionate, we love code, we attend and contribute to meet-ups and open source!
Sqreen is already live for Ruby on Rails applications, and it is securing dozens of high traffic applications.
You can find our job offers here: https://www.sqreen.io/jobs/