But I found it was really difficult to define the layout rules and constraints. Eventually you have to start doing some collapsing or shift things around into different dimensions(which is a kinda cool proposition). I did some other design docs and mockups along the way but was eventually discouraged by the actual compiler implementation- not really my area of expertise and unfortunately I have another project taking up all of my time. Mainly I was interested in designing a language that would work well in VR. A nice property of a language like that is it would work well with touch-screen interfaces(Touch Develop has done some interesting work here).
Not to say it's a thoroughly bad idea; I think there's a lot room for improvement over our flat, plaintext canvas we work with.
 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathcad