Come join Iterable. We are 21 people bringing the growth hacking tools that consumer Internet companies like Google/Twitter/Facebook build internally to other large-scale companies. We aim to build the best user growth engine on the planet. It's crazy how messaging and email usage are changing, but the technology and capabilities haven't caught up to the 21st century.
Our team of hackers and thinkers is from quant finance/Twitter/Google, (we built large parts of Twitter's growth systems). One of our top level goals is to build a uniquely fun and growth oriented company culture. Knowledge sharing in any capacity is highly valued here -- are you interested in prediction markets or PGP encryption? Do you enjoy teaching posture techniques or purely functional data structures to others? We pair program, design together, and generally create a learn-and-teach environment here. This is an opportunity to join a super-fast growing startup, in a huge market and with a great team, while it's still early.
If you're interested in coming on board, you can help with some challenges we face:
- Scale our messaging API
- Design and write performant, beautiful, asynchronous interfaces
- Write software to build machine learned user models
- Make data visualizations for our email and user data
- Design an immutable deployment infrastructure for our platform
- We are all very focused on self improvement
- Our company has egalitarian and transparent values (work when you want, on what you want)
- We are chill and empathetic people
- The company is completely transparent
- Play Framework