San Francisco -- Onsite only -- email@example.com
The Data Science Bill of Rights: http://pachyderm.io/dsbor.html
What would data analytics infrastructure (namely Hadoop) look like if we rebuilt it from scratch today? We think it would be containerized, modular, and easy enough for a single person to use while still being scalable enough for a whole company. Tools like Docker and Kubernetes provide the perfect building blocks for us revolutionize data infrastructure!
Pachyderm is just 4 people right now, so you'd be getting in right at the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the success and direction of the company as well as building the rest of the engineering team.
Salaries start at $100k and go up from there based on experience. We also offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks. This position is based in SF.
* Core distributed systems/infrastructure engineer
* Full stack Engineer -- Own the entire front-end, admin dashboard, and web services backend for Pachyderm!
Our hiring process: The entire process is focused around strong communication skills and simulating our actual work environment, not BS coding questions:
* Step 1: Friendly chat with founder to get to know each other
* Step 2: Technical phone screen
* Step 3: Take home problem
* Step 4: Onsite