Magoosh is fixing a broken test prep industry.
Why should students have to put up with exorbitant prices for boring test prep classes and books that might not even work? Our mission is simple: create products that give students everywhere access to enjoyable, affordable, and quality test prep. We help millions study at their own pace, on their own time regardless of location, social status, or background.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us improve our products, shape engineering process, and help us grow our small (currently just Zack and I!) but impactful engineering team. So far we use Rails, PhoneGap + Angular, and ReactNative. We’re hosted on AWS.
You have many of the following...
* 3+ years of software engineering experience
* Experience building and releasing web and/or mobile applications
* Experience interviewing software engineering candidates
* A passion for making a difference and leveling the education playing field
Extra credit if you have...
* Experience recruiting and hiring software engineers
* UI & UX experience
Get a feel for our company and apply here: http://magoosh.com/careers
And feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our recruitment manager Meghan (email@example.com) if you have any questions!