We're a team of 6 engineers doing big things. We're building a large platform as a service for engineers in Cisco Umbrella (Formerly OpenDNS and ScanSafe). We love Docker and it's at the core of our platform, but it goes far beyond that, we're freeing our engineers from the complexities of infrastructure.
Some of the things we build and operate:
- API layer encapsulating all of the services we offer
- Scheduler for Docker and various services (e.g. Monitoring)
- Software defined network, with controls exposed to our users for things like anycast
- Automated CI/CD pipelines, image registries, security scanning
- Presence in 10 physical datacenters, and 2 AWS regions (and growing)
We're looking to add a new member to the team. You should be able to talk to our users, helping them to architect their products to leverage the platform. You should also be comfortable with code and thinking about infrastructure. It's an excellent opportunity for an engineer thinking about product management, or a product manager looking to get more technical.