Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit login

For your case incorporation is not necessary. Being in a single-member LLC doesn't necessarily limit your liability all that much. Declare your earnings on your tax return and pay state and federal self-employment taxes. Simple.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact