Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit login

If you reside in or sell to California then yes, California will tax you. $800 a year plus a share of California-derived income.

The reason to incorporate in Delaware is if you want to sell your business or to get investors - this is the standard investment vehicle in the US.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact