Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit login

If a C or S corp, you still need to file a Form 1120 [1] U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return:

"Who Must File Unless exempt under section 501, all domestic corporations (including corporations in bankruptcy) must file an income tax return whether or not they have taxable income. Domestic corporations must file Form 1120, unless they are required, or elect to file a special return. See Special Returns for Certain Organizations, below"

LLCs have a similar requirement.

[1] https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employe...

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact