The Swift evolution process is a very pleasant surprise for me.
For those not on iOS, Mac OS X or Android, the video can be watched via VLC.
* Many parts of Music app
* Many parts of the Dock (rewrote Mission Control, accessibility features, etc)
* Console App new features (e.g. logging)
* Many OS Agents/Daemons
* The new picture-in-picture feature in Sierra
* Xcode features like the new documentation feature
* New Playground app
Why Apple always have the need to complicate things? Sight...
Is not /terrible/ but it sure could be cleaner to just pass it in as is and let the compiler make the assumption. Especially since the backing numerical value stays the same.
In the meantime, the slides are available to download as PDF on Apple's site.
- Implemented proposals for Swift 3
- Accepted proposals which do not have a complete implementation
 for(c=0,c<l,c++) ...
is really syntax of the past.