Recursion is a startup with less than 20 people, but we generate rich biological data at a pace comparable to the biggest institutions anywhere doing biology and disease research. We have literally millions of images like those seen below, from experiments we conducted in our lab, and we generate terabytes more each week. Our biggest challenge and biggest opportunity is to extract the most information we can from this massive amount of data.
* Research Data Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/senior-data-scientist.html
* Deep Learning Computational Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/deep-learning-computational-s...
* Data Science Engineer - http://www.recursionpharma.com/data-science-engineer.html
* Data Scientist - http://www.recursionpharma.com/data-scientist.html
* Computational biologist / bioinformatics - http://www.recursionpharma.com/computational-biologist-bioin...
* Data Visualization/Interaction Engineer - no post yet - D3 et al
Logistics: Salt Lake City, Utah. Hiking/running/biking is literally out our back door, and it's half an hour to 5 ski resorts. Competitive pay, health insurance, relocation assistance (onsite is required), equity, a top-caliber team, and help make a massively positive impact. Happy to sponsor, but you need to already be US authorized.
Tech: Data science: python scientific stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, bokeh, etc). Software infrastructure: mainly go. Deep learning (e.g. convolutional networks) we're mainly using the python frameworks (keras, theano, tensorflow, etc).
Send background and code to me (co-founder/cto) at email@example.com. Must be US-authorized. Our team of 12: http://www.recursionpharma.com/team