Native Android Developers
Sick of just coding?
Working on the same app and just doing enhancements?
Not having a say as to what is being created?
Then you should consider Raizlabs.....
Raizlabs is seeking Native Android mobile developers to help engineer beautiful apps and influence product direction for startups and big brands like Bloomingdale’s, SixFlags, Virgin Pulse, EMC, RunKeeper, Rue La La, Care.com, and HubSpot.
You’ll be working with enthusiastic and supportive peers in a trust-based work environment.
Skills & Requirements
We’re looking for seasoned native Android (Xamarin.Android also acceptable) mobile developers who have shipped apps. You should understand Android inside and out and take pride in your craft. Have experience in architecting custom UI’s and the ability to communicate with RESTful backends.
• Android: Obviously...
• Android libraries: Retrofit/OkHttp, Volley, RxJava, Gson/Jackson, Dagger2/Butterknife/Roboguice, Espresso, Robolectric, Robotium, JUnit, and more. Our MO: Best library for the job
• IDEs: Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Languages: Java 6/7/8, Kotlin
• Build system: Gradle, Proguard, TeamCity, Bintray
• Third party services: Firebase, Google Analytics, GCM, Crashlytics/Fabric
• APIs: We expect the entire team to contribute to API design and encourage full-stack development
Curious about some of our code? Check out some of our work on GitHub and let us know what you think: raizlabs.github.io
Feel free to reach out to me directly-