The Productivity Engineering team at Box builds the tools and infrastructure that enable developers to deliver code rapidly, safely and with confidence. We build for leverage and broad impact, supporting an engineering organization of almost 300 developers.
Our objective is to provide developers with the necessary machinery to enable them to fully own and accelerate their develop-test-deploy cycles. We seek out inefficiencies in developer experience and build solutions to minimize these. See an example of our work at clusterrunner.com.
* Senior Software Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/boxinc/jobs/184537
* Staff Software Engineer: https://boards.greenhouse.io/boxinc/jobs/129481
* Phone interview with recruiter (30 minutes)
* Technical phone screen with engineer on the team (1 hour) - talk about current projects, do a brief problem-solving exercise
* Onsite technical interview (5 hours + a lunch break) - includes a 2-hour hands-on coding exercise, and an hour long technical showcase where you present to us a project of your choosing.