Deliv is a crowdsourced logistics company that powers same-day delivery and returns for retailers, local businesses, and e-commerce companies. Deliv is focused exclusively on moving packages; not selling goods (so we can be really good at what we do). We work behind the scenes of some of the largest and most innovative companies - including Best Buy, Google Express, Bloomingdale’s and Walgreens and more, in over 100 cities (from manhattan to honolulu), and are getting ready to scale to a LOT more for 2016. We've also recently raised a $28mm series B led by UPS (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ups-deliv-idUSKCN0VX2U4).
In 2015 we acquired two companies, one of them based in Grand Rapids, and we're looking to expand there as well as Menlo Park.
Who we are: an 11 person engineering team, looking to grow to 16 by the end of the year. We're primarily ruby/rails/angular (and iOS/android), and are reaching that exciting stage of the company where it's all about really scaling the platform, blowing up old assumptions, making things purr.
We're currently looking for:
* Full-Stack Engineers (all levels experience)
* Back-end Software Engineers (all levels of experience)
1. Intro call with me, to answer any questions you might have (20 minutes).
2. Technical phone interview with one of our engineers (45 minutes).
3. On-site interview 3-4 sessions, an hour each
4. (optional) lunch with the group, or come to our bi-monthly game night