TrueCar is hiring DevOps / Site Reliability Engineers, Security Engineers, Rails, Data Engineers, Technical Product Managers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and more in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and Austin.
We acquired the talent of quite a few Carwoo (YCS09) alums a little over a year ago. We've been around for 10 years and went public 1 year ago. The company has big plans for the coming years and is looking for good developers to help us grow.
See http://careers.true.com for the full scoop.
* We prefer you work with us in-person in Santa Monica, San Francisco, or Austin. We'll handle most visa situations.
* Benefits are exceptional: health premiums are 100% paid for (not only for you, but your whole family), we match your 401k (up to 3% of your contributions), and give stock options. We also pay for your gym membership (up to $50/month) and have catered lunches every Wednesday.
* Our Santa Monica HQ is right by the beach and Third Street Promenade, so expect fresh air and plenty of food options. Our SF office is right off the Montgomery BART station with 360 degree views of downtown and the bay.
* A meaningful subset of some of the technologies we use: Ruby on Rails, React, AWS, React, Flask, Redis, MySQL, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch (the whole ELK stack).
* VISAS are handled and REMOTE options are available under the right circumstances.
Send an email to me (Brett) (bemma AT truecar.com) with your resume and/or GitHub profile. Even if you're not applying but just have questions, drop me a line