Position: Full-Stack Engineer
Stack: React, Redux, Node, Elixir/Phoenix
Salary: Between $100k and $175k depending on experience.
Perks: Health insurance, $5K sign on bonus, $5K equipment allowance, 15 days PTO, Equity Options
StatMuse is changing the way sports (and eSports) fans interact with each other and with the games they love. We're a small, well-funded team with great investors all carefully crafting a product we love and that our users rave about. As a polyglot shop we strive to pick the best tools for the job. Our application is a universal ("isomorphic") app using React/Redux, a thin Node.js layer and an Elixir/Phoenix backend, all of which centers around a powerful, F# NLP engine.
Come work with us full-time in our San Francisco workspace or remotely from your current location. Candidates must legally be eligible to work in the United States.
Apply here: https://statmuse.workable.com/j/8D48DC082F
2. The interviewer said I would make a great fit and tried to introduce me to the CTO.
3. I introduced myself to the CTO and received no response.
4. I contacted the interviewer a week later. He apologized and tried to contact the CTO again.
5. I contacted the interviewer another week later. He apologized and tried to contact the CTO again.
6. I contacted the interviewer another week later and he said something along the lines of "We filled the position, sorry we are unprofessional."
However, if the OP is accurate it sounds like you/your organization went through at least a period of disorganization.
You deserve a ton of credit for what sounds like a sane approach to technology and including compensation upfront.