The team is distributed with team members working remotely in Phoenix, Boston, New York, Utah, and St. Louis.
- Plan, evaluate, implement, test, and document new features and bug fixes for the DICOM Grid web application.
- Work with other development team members to integrate with backend services.
- Work with DevOps to deploy code into our production and UAT environments.
- Work with customers and professional services to gather requirements.
- Conform to company standard operating procedures.
What qualifies you to join?
- A combination of a college degree in CS, Math, Physics, or related, relevant work experience, and/or a strong open source portfolio.
- General interest in the healthcare field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High enthusiasm and desire to work on an entrepreneurial team.
- Roll-up-the sleeves attitude is a must.
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organization skills.
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on problem solving skills, personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills. Sense of humor is mandatory.
- This is virtual position, so you must be able to work from home effectively
- Base salary and stock options depend on experience; health insurance, paid holidays, and vacation are part of the package.