Founded in 2015, Evasyst produces tools and technology for the burgeoning Esports ecosystem. Headquartered in the Irvine, CA., home to a variety of gaming industry leaders and AAA Gaming Studios, Evasyst is on the cutting edge of gaming developments and it’s team is excited to take Esports to the next level of international competition.
Evasyst is seeking a full-time contract C++ Desktop Application Developer to develop its product which encapsulates video streaming and playback of content.
- C++, At least 5+ Years Professional Experience professional development / consulting in these areas.
- Experience building functional and graphically appealing GUI interfaces, preferably, Qt or similar
Experience with streaming video encoding / streaming video playback
- Experience interacting with RESTful web-services in a desktop application, as well as web-sockets
- Experience with OBS (Open Broadcaster) or similar open-source applications
- Experience with building and releasing desktop applications for consumers in PC / OSX environment
- BS Computer Science, or similar software engineering education / background