Hi! We're Nylas. We build N1, the extensible, open source email client, and the infrastructure powering it. We're looking for fronted application engineers (React, Electron, JS), designers, backend systems engineers, & infrastructure/operations engineers.
We recently launched N1, have accumulated over 16K stars on GitHub, and are looking for core application engineers to design an extensible platform around email, calendar, and contacts. You'll not only use modern web tech to build a better email experience, you'll design the developer platform to power the next generation of email apps. See more about N1 here: https://nylas.com/N1 & code: https://github.com/nylas/N1
We have more data for a single user than in most startups' entire database. We're scaling heavily and if you have experience with automated deployments, debugging running systems, release engineering, and on-call schedules, but are still comfortable writing code, we're for you. :)
We take pride in the diverse culture we've built and are looking for more than raw technical talent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7sHc4P4zPg
== We're particularly looking for folks who ==
* Take personal pride in their work and value autonomy and ownership
* Want the chance to step up and lead a team
* Put the work before ego. We've got each others' backs, and we want you to be with us on that
== A bit more about us ==
* Our backend is built on Python, Flask, gevent, nginx, MySQL, AWS, and Debian. We've been careful to keep our architecture componentized.
* Tons of our code is open source. Check it out: https://github.com/nylas
* We're a small team
* We have a paid vacation policy & value personal responsibility and ownership. Benefits include free
Lyft to & from the office, full health, dental, vision, and lunch every day. Some remote work / work-from-home is OK too
Apply at https://nylas.com/jobs or ping me directly (mg@nylas). I'm Michael, one of our co-founders. We're a diverse team, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.